Friday 4 July 2008

BBC-Radio-Leeds-Steve-Bailey-Drive-Home-Live-Interview


2 Weeks ago I was contacted by BBC Radio Leeds (Steve Bailey). They had been looking with interest at all the work I have been doing relating to Off-Grid / Carbon Neutral Power production.

I was lucky enough to be interviewed by Steve Bailey on the Drive Home Spot at 5:30PM for 20 minutes. We spoke of the work I do providing Off-Grid power via Solar PV, Wind Turbine and Solar Heating, something we are all fast becoming experts in due to the ever increasing costs of Crude Oil. This effects everything in the modern world from Petrol & Diesel right down to the cost of grain, staple foods and transportation costs.

I hope some of you heard the program and enjoyed it as much as I did. I will be in Australia from Mid September 2008 for 5 weeks, I am going to visit family and also to make a decision as to weather or not to move out of the UK for good.

When I return Mid October Steve Bailey of BBC Radio Leeds has invited me back for another live interview to update him as to my decision on moving to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment