Monday 30 January 2006

Making-A-DIY-Wind-Turbine


Through the night!


Tonight and into the early hours of the morning I have been setting out the basic template for www.homebrewpower.co.uk Nothing too flashy, just simple to navigate and read.

Must get the wind generator painted tomorrow as long is it is not raining I am going to do it first thing.

Had a pretty lazy Sunday today, done more thinking than doing but it all counts.

Anyone out there is interested in a 36VDC Soneil battery charger, very professional and expensive! Give me a mail molesmail@gmail.com and I will consider selling it. I purchased it when I was looking into other voltage systems prior to deciding on 12VDC as my prime storage voltage.

I'll post some pictures of the wind generator once I have done tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment